Dr. Jay Kile is an optometrist practicing in Warwick, RI. Dr. Kile specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kile performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone overrides the negative effect of reduced dietary energy on gonadotropin synthesis and secretion in ewes.
- Chronic administration of estradiol produces a triphasic effect on serum concentrations of gonadotropins and messenger ribonucleic acid for gonadotropin subunits, but not on pituitary content of gonadotropins, in ovariectomized ewes.
- Evidence for a direct negative effect of estradiol at the level of the pituitary gland in sheep.
- Role of Ca2+ and Na+ on luteinizing hormone release from the calf pituitary.
- Calmodulin antagonist effects on GnRH and secretogogue-induced release of bovine LH.
- Serotonergic and cholinergic interaction in the regulation of pituitary-adrenal function in rats.
- Differential secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone
- Regulation of messenger ribonucleic acid encoding 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/delta 5-delta 4 isomerase in the ovine corpus luteum.
Jay P Kile OD's Practice location
Warwick, RI 02886Get Direction
Jay P Kile OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Richard P. Belhumeur O.D.1120 Tollgate Road Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Brian Patrick Kiley OD2345 Mendon Rd Woonsocket RI 02895
- Dr. William W St vincent OD375 Metacom Ave Bristol RI 02809
- Dr. Nancy B Iacono OD375 Metacom Ave Bristol RI 02809
- Dr. Jacqueline A. Boisvert OD566 Toll Gate Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Stewart Martin Rosenfeld O.D.566 Tollgate Road Warwick RI 02886