Dr. Charlotte Farmer practices Neuropathology in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Farmer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Charlotte Mae Farmer RN, MA, CNP's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55407Get Direction
Charlotte Mae Farmer RN, MA, CNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Drug for Opioid Addiction to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the opioid crisis. However, one of these medications may have a silver lining for MS. This might serve as a treatment for the disease, or it may simply delay the progressive effects. Either way, any progress is important for those suffering from...
- How Babinski Reflex Is Used to Diagnose MS
Multiple SclerosisIn multiple sclerosis, the body's immune system attacks the myelin (protective sheath), which covers the nerve fibers. When the myelin sheath is damaged, there would be communication problems from the brain and to the rest of the body. Depending on the severity of the disease,...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Dr. Muhammad Fareed Khan Suri MBBSUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Paul Schanfield M.D.85 Otis Ln St Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Steven Trobiani M.D.2460 HIGHWAY 100 S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Mustapha Ezzeddine M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Dr. Nadeem Iqbal M.D.1650 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109