Dr. David Moreland is a Chiropractor practicing in Rolla, MO. Dr. Moreland specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Moreland seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David J Moreland D C's Practice location
Rolla, MO 65401Get Direction
Dr. David J Moreland D C's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Robert Carl Kessinger DC, DABCI, DACBN1424 Kurre Lane Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. Maureen Anne Hall D.C.13345 Christopher Dr Rolla MO 65401
- Dr. Alan Singer DC1704 E 10th St Rolla MO 65401
- Dr. Diane M Peterson DC1205 Hauck Dr Rolla MO 65401
- Dr. Otto William Lottmann D.C.110 N Jefferson St Saint James MO 65559
- Dr. Andrew Jackson Kessinger DC ND411 Us Hwy 72 E Rolla MO 65401