Dr. John Edward Rea MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon7737 Southwest Freeway Suite 201 Attn: Texa Houston TX, 77074
Dr. John Rea is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Rea specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Rea typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. John Edward Rea MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77074Get Direction
Dr. John Edward Rea MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rea
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Javier A. Lafuente M.D.21402 Provincial Blvd Katy TX 77450
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Mery M.D., M.P.H.Ucsf Department Of Surgery San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ruth Bush MD6620 Main St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Steven B. Eisenberg M.D.7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Jeffrey S Heinle MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Hazim Safi M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030