Dr. Laura michelle Fisher is a psychologist practicing in Brookline, MA. Dr. Fisher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fisher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fisher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Laura michelle Fedototszkin Fisher PSYD's Practice location
Brookline, MA 02446Get Direction
BROOKLINE, MA 02446Get Direction
Dr. Laura michelle Fedototszkin Fisher PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115