Dr. Robert Patrick Mee D.O.
Family Practitioner829 N Center Ave Suite 210 Gaylord MI, 49735
Dr. Robert Mee is a family practitioner practicing in Gaylord, MI. Dr. Mee specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mee possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1990
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Carbohydrate-binding protein 35: molecular cloning and expression of a recombinant polypeptide with lectin activity in Escherichia coli.
- Design of active analogues of a 15-residue peptide using D-optimal design, QSAR and a combinatorial search algorithm.
- Empirical scoring functions: I. The development of a fast empirical scoring function to estimate the binding affinity of ligands in receptor complexes.
- Sleep Disorders
- Actinic Keratosis
- Vascular Disease
- Martin Army Comm Hosp, Family Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Patrick Mee D.O.'s Practice location
Gaylord, MI 49735Get Direction
Dr. Robert Patrick Mee D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mee
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Dr. Robert Fraser Allum DO829 N Center Ave Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Michael J Samalik MD1320 E M 32 Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Christopher D Milan DO1320 E M 32 Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Mann DO2680 Leonard Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Gary L Lingaur MD1320 E M 32 Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Yelena V Isayenko M.D.1 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439