Dr. Elizabeth Klein is a Dentist practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Klein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Klein D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22407Get Direction
ARLINGTON, VA 22207Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Klein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Sean J. Kim10861 Tidewater Trail Fredericksburg Virginia 22408
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. David F Huddle DDS1995 Jefferson Davis Highway Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Jamie Johnson DDS10620 Courthouse Rd. Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Richard Livesay DDS10620 Courthouse Rd. Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Dr. Clarence Campbell D.D.S.117 Courthouse Lane Bowling Green VA 22427