Dr. Leonard Cohen is a gastroenterologist practicing in Orinda, CA. Dr. Cohen specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Cohen performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Leonard Harris Cohen M.D.'s Practice location
Orinda, CA 94563 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leonard Harris Cohen M.D. | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leonard Harris Cohen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Understanding Celiac Disease: Miraculous Bananas and Scorned Gluten
Decades back, people suffered from many irrecoverable diseases. Some of these diseases are still incurable today. This includes the situation of a 74-year-old patient known as Lindy Redmond.At the age of three, Lindy had agonized from her terminal disease. She was weak, thin, and helpless. She...
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- Everything to Know About Celiac Disease
There are many types of people who have allergies or are sensitive to certain foods. One of these allergies or sensitivities is gluten. Those who are sensitive to gluten are diagnosed with Celiac disease, which has a vast history that makes it a commonly known condition. But how exactly did Celiac...
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D. 1425 S Main St Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Timothy M Sowerby MD 1350 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Francis Yung-kang Yao MD 350 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Timothy J. Davern MD 350 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Yen N Quang M.D. 4150 V St # 3500 Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Jonathan P. Terdiman MD 2330 Post St San Francisco CA 94115