Dr. Karsten H Fliegner MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2620 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI, 48439
Dr. Karsten Fliegner is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Fliegner specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Fliegner typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1992
New York University School of Medicine 1992
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Cellular and molecular biology of neuronal intermediate filaments.
- Alpha-internexin, a novel neuronal intermediate filament protein, precedes the low molecular weight neurofilament protein (NF-L) in the developing rat brain.
- The predicted amino acid sequence of alpha-internexin is that of a novel neuronal intermediate filament protein.
- Ingestive behaviour and physiology of the medicinal leech.
- Expression of the gene for the neuronal intermediate filament protein alpha-internexin coincides with the onset of neuronal differentiation in the developing rat nervous system.
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Karsten H Fliegner MD's Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
Dr. Karsten H Fliegner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fliegner
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Frederick Roger Armenti MDG3346 Beecher Road Flint MI 48532
- Dr. James R Martin MD25599 Kelly Rd Roseville MI 48066
- Dr. Anup Sud MDG3346 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. James D Rogers MD2620 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Marc Silver MD2620 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Andrea C Cooley D.O.1 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439