Dr. Andrew Fink is an internist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Fink specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fink provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1996
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1996
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
- U Florida
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Andrew J Fink MD's Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34653Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J Fink MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fink
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761
- Dr. Florenda L. Fortner M.D.5535 Grand Boulevard New Port Richey Florida 34652