Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D. is a top Doctor in Guaynabo, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Guaynabo, PR, Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D.'s Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00969Get Direction
Dr. Carlos D. Fuxench M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Cancer from the lining cells of the bladder may spread to the muscles of the bladder, and from there, will then move to the to lymph nodes and other organs. This cancer may affect people of different ages, but it is more common among older adults. The condition is treatable if detected in the...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- What Are the Risks to Chemotherapy?
What Is Chemotherapy and How Does It Work? Chemotherapy is one of the most widely used treatment methods for curing cancer. It can be used as the only treatment or is sometimes combined with other treatment methods, such as radiotherapy or surgery with the aim of improving the quality of the...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Karim Benitez-marchand M.D.101 San Patricio Ave Guaynabo Guaynabo PR 00968
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Zenaida Castillo MDCamelia St #1327 San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Beatriz Gonzalez-abella MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936