Dr. William Kranzer is an optometrist practicing in Upper Marlboro, MD. Dr. Kranzer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kranzer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. William L Kranzer OD's Practice location
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William L Kranzer OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William L Kranzer OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Ali Matini OD 1307 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Benjamin M Teller OD 2 Wisconsin Circle Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Amanda Rae Zeller manley O.D. 2400 Virginia Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Mehrnaz Dehghan Azimi green O.D. 1516 U St Nw Washington DC 20009
- Dr. Bruce Kellner O.D. 17 E North Summit Avenue Gaithersburg MD 20877
- Dr. Michael H. Mittelman O.D., M.P.H. 2 Navy Annex Washington DC 20380