Dr. Edward Latham is a psychologist practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Latham specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Latham evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Latham because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Neuropsychological impairment in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Septal damage and muricide: effects of stain and handling.
- No sparing of function following serial posterior neodecortication in rats given interoperative training.
- Effects of olfactory bulb ablation upon emotionality and muricidal behavior in four rat strains.
Dr. Edward E Latham PH.D.'s Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
Dr. Edward E Latham PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Dr. Angela Nicole Hilton-prillhart PH.D.160 Springwinds Loop Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Richard G Salamone PH.D739 Bluff City Hwy Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Charles Marcus Cooper PHD101 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Elizabeth Coleman Cates PH.D.111 E Main St Jonesborough TN 37659
- Dr. Martha S Rubenstein PH.D.404 E Market St Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. David Charles Cantor PSY.D.1999 E Stone Dr Kingsport TN 37660