Dr. Manjula Singh M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine780 Hwy 37 W Suite 110 Toms River NJ, 08755
Dr. Manjula Singh is an anesthesiologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Singh ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Singh also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India 1992
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; United Hlthcre Sys/United M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Manjula Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
WHITING, NJ 08759Get Direction
Dr. Manjula Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Dr. Moises Kaweblum M.D.500 River Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Mark M Silverstein M.D.409 Main St Toms River NJ 08753
- Dr. Stephen T D'angelo D.O.409 Main St Toms River NJ 08753
- Dr. Patrick B Breen M.D.1945 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Jayant Viradia MD360 Highway 70 Lakewood NJ 08701