Dr. Jonathan Balcombe is a radiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Balcombe specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- DC Family Care (Alliance)
- DC Medicaid
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Illinois CHIP
- Illinois Medicaid
- Long Term Care
- Nevada Check Up
- Nevada Medicaid
- New York CHIP
- New York Family Health Plus
- New York MLTC
- New York Medicaid
- New York Medicaid Advantage
- New York Medicaid Advantage Plus
- New York Medicare
- San Antonio Medicare
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Texas CHIP
- Texas CHIP Perinatal
- Texas Medicare
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicaid only)
- Texas STAR+PLUS (Medicare & Medicaid)
- Virginia FAMIS
- AvMed Choice
- AvMed Easy
- AvMed Elite
- AvMed HSA-Qualified
- AvMed Medicare HMO
- AvMed Open Access
- AvMed Open Access POS
- AvMed Plus
- AvMed Value
- Classic POS
- Federal Employee
- Individual Health Network
- Medicare CHOICE HMO
- Miami-Dade County/Jackson Health System
- National Network Partners/PHCS Network
- Open Access CareSelect
- State of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Wells Fargo (Acordia)
Dr. Jonathan Noah Balcombe MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jonathan Noah Balcombe MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Noah Balcombe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Paul O\'Moore M.D. 1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Scott H. Faro MD 3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Valerie Hunt 1521 Evergreen Lane Paoli Pennsylvania 19312
- Dr. Sandeep Deshmukh MD 132 S 10th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Nancy A. Lee M.D. 1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19090
- Joan Mack 20 Conshohocken State Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004