Dr. Joann Clifton is a psychologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Clifton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Clifton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Clifton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Joann Clifton PSY's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Mrs. Joann Clifton PSY's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Dr. Ronald Lee Hoover PH.D3037 Pond Run Rd New Richmond OH 45157
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219