Dr. Sara E Henry MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC, 28203
Dr. Sara Henry is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Henry specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Henry can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Henry can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Sara E Henry MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Sara E Henry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henry
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Gerald Taylor19000 Hodestone Mews Court Davidson North Carolina 28036
- Dr. Scott Matthew Schneider MD150 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Eleanor Mark Mccurdy MD6324 Fairview Road Charlotte NC 28210
- Mrs. Sharrol Elizabeth Barnes M.D.5933 Blakeney Park Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Tina Petok M.D.8220 University Exec Park Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210