Dr. Caleb Pagliasotti is a general surgeon practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Pagliasotti specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Pagliasotti provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine
Dr. Caleb Pagliasotti M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
CHRISTIANSBURG, VA 24073Get Direction
Dr. Caleb Pagliasotti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagliasotti
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Fredrick L. Yost M.D.550 S Beretania St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Chikara Ohtake M.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd. #2000 Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Justin Michael Reckard MD1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Whitney M l Limm MD2226 Liliha Street Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. David Edward Henry M.D.642 Ulukahiki Street Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Junji Bernard Machi M.D.405 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817