Dr. Deborah Beihl is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Beihl specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Beihl can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Beihl can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Deborah Beihl M.D.'s Practice location
Reading, PA 19611Get Direction
Deborah Beihl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Bernice Robinson-Bennett6th Ave and Spruce St West Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Xuezhi Jiang MDSpruce Street & S 6th Avenue West Reading Pennsylvania 19611
- Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme MD401 Merchant Street Cherry Hill New Jersey 8002
- Dr. Andrew G Fieo M.D.301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Nabil S Muallem M.D1330 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Tonie C Crandall M.D.301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611