Dr. Katharine Williams is a psychologist practicing in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Williams specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Williams evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Williams because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Katharine Williams PHD's Practice location
Youngstown, OH 44512Get Direction
Dr. Katharine Williams PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Kathryn R. Shroder PH.D.9325 Bay Hill Dr Ne Warren OH 44484
- Tonya Hardway ED.S.3465 Tod Ave Nw Warren OH 44485
- Cathy L. Clover M.A.3030 Wilmington Rd New Castle PA 16105
- Dr. Kathleen A. Lindstrom PH.D.412 Boardman Canfield Rd Youngstown OH 44512
- Mr. Larry Keith Truzzie M ED750 E Park Ave Columbiana OH 44408
- Dr. Ronald James Lewellyn PH.D.827 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514