Dr. Perry Johnson is a Chiropractor practicing in Bluffton, IN. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Perry S Johnson DC's Practice location
Bluffton, IN 46714Get Direction
Dr. Perry S Johnson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Randy James Shideler D.C.753 N Main St Bluffton IN 46714
- Dr. Mallory Nicole Hunter D.C.320 W Monroe St Decatur IN 46733
- Dr. Sarah Jane Confer D.C.9900 N 100 W-90 Markle IN 46770
- Dr. William J Miskelly D. C.2811 Lower Huntington Rd Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Kwang Bok Lee DC1217 S Jefferson St Huntington IN 46750
- Dr. Vicki Kelsey D. C.302 W Main St North Manchester IN 46962