Dr. Douglas Reinhart is an anesthesiologist practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Reinhart ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Reinhart also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Southwestern University College of Medicine
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Anesthesiology; John P Smith Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- Parkland Health & Hospital System 1985
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Douglas J Reinhart MD's Practice location
Ogden, UT 84403Get Direction
Dr. Douglas J Reinhart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Will I Get Chickenpox if My Child Has It?
Chickenpox is a very contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. This virus often attacks the children, and it is often noticed by the blisters that are red and very itchy. The blisters are seen throughout the body. In the past, it was very common to have chickenpox when one was young....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common conditions affecting men in United States. Most men above 50-years-old will develop this condition, at least in a mild way. The disease progresses very slowly and mostly remains asymptomatic until it reaches an advanced stage. In most cases, the disease may...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Eric C Welling MD5770 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Kenneth Rheim Turley M.D.3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Travis D Slade MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Daniel J Greenberg MD5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Darin Scott Stettler D.O.4401 Harrison Boulevard Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Mark E. Rush M.D.1600 W Antelope Dr Layton UT 84041