Dr. Sangeeta Logani is an ophthalmologist practicing in Reseda, CA. Dr. Logani specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Logani can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Logani can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1991
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Ophthalmology; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Ca Pacific M C Pacific, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sangeeta C Logani M.D.'s Practice location
Reseda, CA 91335 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sangeeta C Logani M.D. | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sangeeta C Logani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Logani
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Dr. Nafiseh Hashemi MD 5353 Balboa blvd. Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Albert Baktanian M.D. 1030 S Glendale Ave Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD 650 W. Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Jamshyd David Karlin M.D. 7301 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Sadiqa K. Stelzner MD 1908 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Natalia Tilki D.O. 16260 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436