Dr. Stephanie Obert is a speech language pathologist practicing in SKOWHEGAN, ME. Dr. Obert specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Obert evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Obert helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Stephanie Lynn Obert CF- SLP's Practice location
SKOWHEGAN, ME 04976Get Direction
Stephanie Lynn Obert CF- SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Tara Knapp Adams CCC-SLP155 KENNEDY MEMORIAL DR WATERVILLE ME 04901
- Sharon Peabody25 MESSALONSKEE AVE WATERVILLE ME 04901
- Robin L Corey M.A., CCC-SLP25 MESSALONSKEE AVE WATERVILLE ME 04901
- Ms. Anne Baldwin-bernier CCC-SLP33 SCHOOL BUS DR OAKLAND ME 04963
- Celeste Turner516 CAPE COD HILL RD NEW SHARON ME 04955
- Cheryl L O'donnell SLP46 FAIRVIEW AVE SKOWHEGAN ME 04976