Dr. Mark Xenakis MD is a top Doctor in Richmond, VA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Mark Xenakis MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Mark Xenakis MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Mark Xenakis MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Richmond, VA, Dr. Mark Xenakis MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1996
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Interventional Cardiology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Mark Xenakis MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23225Get Direction
Midlothian, VA 23114Get Direction
Dr. Mark Xenakis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Hepatitis C Transmitted?
Hepatitis CHepatitis C causes inflammation of the liver. The incubation period of the hepatitis C virus is 6-7 weeks. After the incubation period, symptoms begin to show. However, approximately 80 percent of people with acute hepatitis may show no symptoms. Other types of hepatitis are hepatitis A...
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- The Calorie Rule for Dieting Is Misleading
The 3,500 calorie rule of dieters states that since there are 3,500 calories in one pound of fat, eating 500 fewer calories per day helps to lose one pound in a week. Researchers do not accept this rule, as it does not account for the reduction in the metabolic rate, loss of muscle mass, and other...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Mayr M.D.7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Anthony C Caruso MD681 Hioaks Rd Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Thomas P Mead M.D.8220 Meadowbridge Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Dr. Vipal K Sabharwal MD7001 Forest Ave Richmond VA 23230
- Dr. Akshay V Dave M.D.2010 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Mark C Barr M.D.9600 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229