Dr. John Weaver is a family practitioner practicing in Blanco, TX. Dr. Weaver specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weaver possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1984
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1984
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- Austin Med Educ Prog-Seton Hlt, Family Medicine
- Central Tex Med Fdn-Brackenri
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Program
Dr. John Dudley Weaver MD's Practice location
Blanco, TX 78606Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TX 78636Get Direction
Dr. John Dudley Weaver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weaver
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Dr. Eric Price MD950 Ranch Road 2325 Wimberley TX 78676
- Dr. Stephen J Vreeke MD6098 Fm 311 Spring Branch TX 78070
- Dr. Matthew W Nicola MD6098 Fm 311 Spring Branch TX 78070
- Dr. Ann Patrice Black MD825 4th St Blanco TX 78606
- Dr. Winfred Taylor Frazier M.D.152 Lorne Rd Canyon Lake TX 78133
- Dr. Stanley Frank Uchman D.O.125 Enigma Ave Spring Branch TX 78070