Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD is a top Doctor in Bayamon, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Bayamon, PR, Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD's Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00959Get Direction
BAYAMON, PR 00959Get Direction
Dr. Edgar Ortiz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sort Out Financial Challenges of Breast Cancer
When a woman faces breast cancer, she should only have to worry about one thing: recovery. But the cold hard truth is that many women must face the reality financial hardship during an already tumultuous time. The outcomes of bankruptcy, welfare, and losing the family home are not usually what we...
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Karim Benitez-marchand M.D.101 San Patricio Ave Guaynabo Guaynabo PR 00968
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Zenaida Castillo MDCamelia St #1327 San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Beatriz Gonzalez-abella MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936