Dr. Rajendra Suvarna is a hospitalist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Suvarna specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Suvarna manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Suvarna works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Internal Medicine
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Suvarna MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89103Get Direction
AUBURN, WA 98001Get Direction
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Suvarna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suvarna
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- New Language Exam for Foreign Nurses Will Be Easier To Fill the Vacancy in NHS
Recently, hope has been shed on the issue regarding the understaffing in NHS (National Health Service). From a sudden drop application among nurses course to a high level of retirement since the eradication of student bursaries, a lot of nurses are leaving NHS rather than joining.What’s more...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Ben Seifzad M.D.6857 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Kamron Latif Saleem MD1656 E Nighthawk Way Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Carolyn Anne Matzinger M.D.3031 West Horizon Ridge Parkway Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Sylvester Hanna D.O.455 East Bay Dr Long Beach NY 11561
- Dr. Jack Ce Ji DO3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Yekaterina Anatolyevna Khronusova MD1000 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89145