Dr. Sean Christopher Egan M.D.
Urologist443 Northfield Ave Suite 201a West Orange NJ, 07052
Dr. Sean Egan is a urologist practicing in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Egan specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1993
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Urology; Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Sean Christopher Egan M.D.'s Practice location
West Orange, NJ 07052Get Direction
Bloomfield, NJ 07003Get Direction
Dr. Sean Christopher Egan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Egan
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.800 Second Ave New York NY 10017
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.1777 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold M.D.225 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029
- Dr. Errol C. Mallett MD2832 Linden Blvd. Brooklyn New York 11208