Jillian Galan is a physical therapist practicing in Mount Pleasant, SC. Jillian Galan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jillian Galan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jillian Galan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jillian Galan DPT's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33133Get Direction
Jillian Galan DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Donna M Larue DPT1525 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Amanda Beckmann DPT1012 Physicians Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Ms. Jill Y. Monger PT1543 Barquentine Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Ms. Octavia Phillips Mcleod PT, MHS171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Robyn Lindsey Caldwell DPT335 Culver Ave Charleston SC 29407
- Mrs. Kalynne Kay Ballares PT8600 Dorchester Rd North Charleston SC 29420