Dr. Mary Henry is a pathologist practicing in Leawood, KS. Dr. Henry is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Henry can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Henry may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Mary Martin Henry M.D.'s Practice location
Leawood, KS 66211Get Direction
MISSION HILLS, KS 66208Get Direction
Dr. Mary Martin Henry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Harold D Wallin D.D.S.8919 Parallel Pkwy Kansas City KS 66112
- Douglas Hugh McGregor4801 Linwood Blvd. Kansas City Missouri 64128
- Dr. Christopher M. Fox M.D.University Of Kansas Medical Ctr Kansas City KS 66160
- Cynthia E Essmyer Other4401 Wornall Road Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Ossama W Tawfik M.D.,PHD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Angela Andrea arroyo Villanueva M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210