Dr. Charles J Mullett M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV, 26506
Dr. Charles Mullett is a pediatrician practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Mullett is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mullett diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mullett can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1993
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1993
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1996
WVU School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Development and impact of a computerized pediatric antiinfective decision support program.
- Age-related changes in pulmonary venous epinephrine concentration, and pulmonary vascular response after intratracheal epinephrine.
- Octreotide efficacy in the treatment of chylothoraces following cardiac surgery in infants and children.
- Infantile Kawasaki disease and peripheral gangrene.
- What is medical informatics? One discoverer's journey.
- Pharmacological management of acute bronchiolitis.
- Natural language processing framework to assess clinical conditions.
- Ketogenic diet: rapid onset of selenium deficiency-induced cardiac decompensation.
- Machine learning-based coreference resolution of concepts in clinical documents.
- Vasoreactivity of Fluosol perfluorocarbon emulsion vs. Earl's balanced salt/albumin perfusates in the isolated perfused rat lung.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Of Ut Med Center
Dr. Charles J Mullett M.D.'s Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26506Get Direction
Dr. Charles J Mullett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mullett
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Vincent Paul Kolanko MD1197 Van Voorhis Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Dean J Bonsall M.D.3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Neelam Konnur M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Taylor Somers Troischt M.D.608 Cheat Rd Morgantown WV 26508
- Dr. Deborah J Hiltz MD1322 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554