Dr. Randy Ackerman is a urologist practicing in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Ackerman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Urology; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Randy B Ackerman MD's Practice location
Voorhees, NJ 08043Get Direction
Voorhees, NJ 08043Get Direction
Dr. Randy B Ackerman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ackerman
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Daniel Eun M.D.255 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Ervin Teper MD333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Andrew Axilrod MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Allen Seftel MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. David J Kraman MD2137 Welsh Rd Philadelphia PA 19115