Dr. Justino Zoma is a pediatrician practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Zoma is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zoma diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zoma can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Justino Zoma M.D.'s Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Justino Zoma M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Justino Zoma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Nancy A. Treece MD 7815 East Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Basel Khatib M.D. 5728 Schaefer Rd Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D. 1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D. 2055 E 14 Mile Rd Birmingham MI 48009
- Dr. Brandon Allen M.D. Henry Ford Health System Canton MI 48187
- Mrs. Lisa M. Randon M.D. 2395 W Grand Blvd Detroit Michigan 48208