Dr. Diana Burch is a Dentist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Burch specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Diana Palandjian Burch D.D.S.'s Practice location
York, PA 17404Get Direction
Dr. Diana Palandjian Burch D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Marcin DMD1820 E Market St York PA 17402
- Dr. Richard D. Knowlton DMD, MAGD, FADI102 West High Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Dr. Bryan A Sipes DMD2870 Carol Rd York PA 17402
- Dr. Clair Dale Treese D.D.S.620 North Hanover Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Dr. Lorena Diane Cockley DDS418 West King St PO Box 588 East Berlin PA 17316
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070