Dr. Benjamin Belfiglio is a Dentist practicing in Fort Richardson, AK. Dr. Belfiglio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- 1 Year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (Ft. Lewis, WA)
Benjamin J Belfiglio D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fort Richardson, AK 99505Get Direction
Benjamin J Belfiglio D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Kyle M. Triggs DMD2702 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Dale F Burke DDS1000 East O'Malley Anchorage AK 99515
- Dr. Scott Lee Laudon DMD2819 Dawson St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Brett Leroy Keeler DDS13012 Old Glenn Hwy Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. Charles P Michael DDS2525 Gambell St. Anchorage AK 99503
- Joseph Baggette DMD6611 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99504