Dr. Sarah Brown is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Brown is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brown diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brown can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Sarah J Brown DO's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
KALAMAZOO, MI 49007Get Direction
Dr. Sarah J Brown DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD4163 Clyde Park Avenue Wyoming Michigan 49509
- Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD230 Michigan Street Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Robert Mackinder MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. Stephen Macedo MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525