Dr. Scott Sims is an audiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Sims evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Sims takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Scott Sims AUD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
Scott Sims AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- Foodborne Diseases Commonly Occur With Imported Foods
According to the CDC, imported foods from different countries are causing more outbreaks of foodborne diseases. “Among the different foods imported from other countries, fish and spices, particularly pepper, are the culprits," says Hannah Gould, PhD, said in a report presented at the International...
- Are You Aware of the Symptoms Associated with Graves' Disease?
Graves' disease gets its name from the doctor who first discovered this medical condition, Robert J. Graves. The disease is a medical condition associated with the endocrine system, particularly the thyroid glands. This is a medical condition that causes the thyroid glands to produce excessive...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Lisa Ellen Tanner AU.D., CCC-A4 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D.43309 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD10860 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Edward Kampsen310 S MacDill Ave, Suite 202 Tampa FL 33609
- Jennifer Miller AU.D38103 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542