Dr. Scott Sims is an audiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Sims evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Sims takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Scott Sims AUD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33613 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Scott Sims AUD | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Scott Sims AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- How to Treat Cold Sores
Cold sores, or fever blisters, are caused by herpes simplex virus 1 and can be characterized by itchy blisters that are often very painful. It is difficult to completely cure this condition but the symptoms can be alleviated so that you don’t have to suffer unnecessarily. In most cases, the sores...
- Researches Discover Clues as to Why Exactly BRCA Mutations Can Cause Cancer
When the BRCA1 gene mutation was found by scientists supported by the National Cancer Institute to be hereditary predisposition to breast cancer, it was a major breakthrough; however, for many years, researchers have found themselves puzzled by the BRCA1 gene. Its ability to cause breast and ovarian...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A 2727 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD 10860 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D. 43309 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689
- Dr. Lisa Ellen Tanner AU.D., CCC-A 4 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Jennifer Miller AU.D 38103 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542
- Dr. Maria Elena Romero AU.D. 675 W Lumsden Rd Brandon FL 33511