Dr. David Hattem is a psychologist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Hattem specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hattem evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hattem because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
Dr. David Michael Hattem PHD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27699 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Michael Hattem PHD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Michael Hattem PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Dr. Vanessa Handsel Roddenberry PH.D. 8303 Six Forks Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Jason Edward Bonner PH.D. 3500 Bush St Raleigh NC 27609
- Ernest Braasch 3100 Blue Ridge Road Suite 200 Raleigh NC 27612-4260
- Dr. Anne Davison Baden PHD 2001 S Main St Wake Forest NC 27587
- Dr. David G Kravetz PSY.D. 5613 Duraleigh Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Ms. Anna Sinden Beltramo M.ED, LPA 107 Holly Blossom Dr Durham NC 27703