Dr. Marty Hatala is a Chiropractor practicing in Boaz, AL. Dr. Hatala specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hatala seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Marty Hatala D.C.'s Practice location
Boaz, AL 35957Get Direction
Marty Hatala D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. David Lafollette D.C.3960 Oak Trail Run Port Orange FL 32127
- Dr. Michael Richard Mcclellan D.C.115 W Grand Ave Rainbow City AL 35906
- Dr. Jon Alan Smith D. C.200 East Sand Mountain Drive Albertville AL 35950
- Dr. Karen Louise Tortoriello DC525 S 3rd St Gadsden AL 35901
- Dr. L. mackenzie Harris Mckinney DC209 Gilbert Ferry Rd Se Attalla AL 35954
- Dr. Jonathan Shea Hatley D.C.9511 Us Highway 431 Albertville AL 35950