Diana Roberts is a physical therapist practicing in Olympia, WA. Diana Roberts specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Diana Roberts can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Diana Roberts will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Diana L Roberts's Practice location
Olympia, WA 98501Get Direction
Diana L Roberts's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Andrew Wodka BS,PT, MBA100 Dennis St Sw Olympia WA 98501
- Dr. Sean S Sipe PT, DPT, SCS5210 Corporate Center Ct. S. E. Lacey WA 98503
- Craig M Tedder DPT111 Market St Ne Olympia WA 98501
- Jeanette M Mckim PT1800 Cooper Point Rd Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Melinda L Mason PT6981 Littlerock Rd Sw Olympia WA 98512
- Joyce A Mills MPT165 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506