Dr. Roger Karlsson is a psychologist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Karlsson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Karlsson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Karlsson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Roger Karlsson PH.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95192 Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95192 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roger Karlsson PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roger Karlsson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karlsson
- J. c.
Great listerner and very patient oriented.
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH 1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Marilee Ruebsamen, PhD 1258 Saratoga Avenue San Jose California 95129
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D. 1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl 1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock 1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D. 730 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816