Dr. Betty Pittman is an audiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Pittman evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Pittman takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Betty Jean Pittman M.A., CCC-A's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Mrs. Betty Jean Pittman M.A., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- AIDS: Frequently Asked Questions
OverviewMost people have questions and want answers about what is HIV and AIDS. So let’s take a look at some common questions and answers to HIV and AIDS.Where does HIV come from?Scientists first became aware of the HIV virus since the early 1980s. The origin of the disease is still unknown. There...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Karen Markuson Ditty AUD CCC-A3333 North Kennicott Avenue Arlington Heights IL 6000
- Dr. Angelique S Torres AU.D11454 Space Center Blvd Houston TX 77059
- Mrs. Ann Elizabeth Oommen AU.D9301 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380
- Mrs. Ashley Z Schilling M.A., CCC-A9301 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380
- Carol Orsak12121 Richmond Ave, Suite 304 Houston TX 77082
- Jana Austin12900 Queensbury Ln, Suite 100 Houston TX 77079