Dr. Joana Lopes perdigao is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lopes perdigao specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lopes perdigao can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lopes perdigao can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Joana Lopes perdigao M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joana Lopes perdigao M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joana Lopes perdigao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D. 5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D. 5758 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Mr. Jean C. Alexandre MD 1419 W Lake St Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D. 5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD 6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D. 825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062