Kimberly Morris is a physical therapist practicing in Jennings, LA. Kimberly Morris specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Morris can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Morris will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Kimberly Irene Morris DPT's Practice location
Jennings, LA 70546Get Direction
LAKE CHARLES, LA 70605Get Direction
Ms. Kimberly Irene Morris DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Mrs. Alayna Miller Brewer P.T., DPT1 Hospital Dr Jennings LA 70546
- Mrs. Claire T Cope P.T2002 Johnson St Jennings LA 70546
- Mrs. Heather Hill Nichols DPT1322 Elton Rd Jennings LA 70546
- Miss Elizabeth Ashley Fontenot MPT4150 Nelson Rd Lake Charles LA 70605
- Mrs. Amy Miller Deloach DPT2002 Johnson St Jennings LA 70546
- Mr. Michael Shane Castille PT2002 Johnson St Jennings LA 70546