Dr. Linda D Frison M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1162 Willamette St Eugene OR, 97401
Dr. Linda Frison is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Frison specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Frison can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Frison can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Linda D Frison M.D.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Dr. Linda D Frison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frison
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Dr. Douglas John Austin MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Frederick N. Green MD3100 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Vern Louis Katz MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Jennifer M Tufariello MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Suzanne Teresa Temple MD4010 Aerial Way Eugene OR 97402
- Dr. Matthew M Haugen MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401