Dr. Michael Clark is a Chiropractor practicing in Rochester, NH. Dr. Clark specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Clark seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1983
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Michael T Clark D. C.'s Practice location
Rochester, NH 03867Get Direction
Dr. Michael T Clark D. C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Patricia G. Wentworth D.C., ATC28 Levesque Drive Eliot Maine 03903
- Dr. Adam E Killpartrick D.C.69 Hillsgrove Rd Center Barnstead NH 03225
- Dr. Nichia M. Faria DC., MSACN169 Rochester Hill Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Dr. Brendan H. Mccann D.C.12 PORTWALK PL PORTSMOUTH NH 03801
- Dr. Christopher D Taylor D.C.600 State St Portsmouth NH 03801
- Jeneka Desneige Embrey D.C.15 Daigle Ln Sanford ME 04073