Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D. is a top Doctor in Greenville, NC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Greenville, NC, Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Fractures (broken Bones), Hand Surgery And More
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- MemberNorth Carolina Orthopedic Society
- Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member Pitt County Medical Society
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
Dr. Bruce D. Wilhelmsen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilhelmsen
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Can You Randomly Develop Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is a common disorder, affecting approximately 50 million Adults in America. Although the majority of individuals claim that they suddenly developed lactose intolerance, this is rarely the case. Even though damage or sickness of the intestines can cause random lactose intolerance;...
- New Harvard and MassGeneral Study Will Explore Celiac Development
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital are currently recruiting 250 infants to participate in their new study that plans to look at the various factors that affect celiac disease's development. For more information or to participate, visit www.cdgemm.org.There have been a...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Douglas B Tippin M.D., PHD5 W Dry Creek Cir Littleton CO 80120
- Dr. Judie Lynne Garrison MD400 Spring Forest Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Quara Tul Ain MD1201 11th Ave Sw Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Richard Phillip Rizzuti MD400 Spring Forest Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Paul S. Camnitz MD850 Johns Hopkins Dr Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Richard Stewart Lewis M.D.420 Spring Forest Rd Greenville NC 27834