Dr. Mary Johnson is a Dentist practicing in KIOWA, CO. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mary Ann Johnson D.M.D.'s Practice location
KIOWA, CO 80117 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mary Ann Johnson D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mary Ann Johnson D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Roger B. Elton DDS MSD 10522 South Parker Road Parker Colorado 80134
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS 9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406
- Dr. Christine Carol Theroux DDS 18801 E Main St Parker CO 80134
- Dr. Yvette L Killingsworth DDS 19700 E Parker Square Dr Parker CO 80134
- Cary Francis Lacouture Other 7601 Burning Tree Dr Franktown CO 80116
- Daniel Charles Crawford DDS 122 Lynnwood Dr Knoxville TN 37918