Dr. Kathleen B To MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery1500 E Medical Center Dr 2nd Floor Taubman Ce Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Kathleen To is a trauma surgeon practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. To specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Kathleen B To MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen B To MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. To
- Sexual Harassment Is Commonplace in the Nursing Trade
Sexual harassment (not just in the nursing trade) has been coming out in droves as the #MeToo movement gained momentum a few months ago. As news of more and more acts of sexual harassment involved mainstream celebrities began to spread, so did awareness of this horrible act. However, as Hollywood...
- The Top Concerns of Chief Nursing Officers
In order to perform well as a nurse, employees must be compassionate by truly understanding and caring for their patients. The profession is, after all, one of the most trusted professions, according to a yearly poll releases in the United States. The great reputation of nursing as a career...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, thirteen year old Braden Allen, loved nothing more than climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Improved Gene Editing Tools Provide Hope for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
The year 2017 has witnessed researchers making great strides in the direction of finding better methods that can lead to the cure of various muscular dystrophies, particularly for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center reported in Science Translational Medicine...
- What to Expect After Anal Fissure Surgery
Side-Effects of Fissure SurgeryAfter a surgery, you can experience some side effects that are mostly temporary. It is recommended that you discuss the side effects with your surgeon before the surgery. The surgery doesn’t normally cause too much pain afterwards. You might experience soreness for...
- Dr. Kurt A. Kralovich MD1 Hurley Plz Flint MI 48503
- Dr. Harry L Anderson MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Carla Marie Pugh MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Gary A Vercruysse M.D.69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Adil M Abuzeid M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Mark Steven Molitor M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109